Terms & Conditions
Prices listed do not include shipping, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice. Market sensitive commodity products will be priced according to current market conditions. Shipping and handling fees will be calculated on checkout and added to the total cost.
All prices and shipping costs are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct prices and shipping costs before shipments are made and after notifying the customer for approval. Items that must be shipped by truck will be quoted to you. Orders are shipped only after approval by our management.
RockyRidge Geo Distributors charges federal sales tax on all orders within Canada and provincial sales tax where applicable.
Cancellation of an order may incur a restocking fee. This fee is dependent on if the item has already been manufactured, shipped from manufacturer to warehouse. All heat pump orders and non-stock items are final and cannot be cancelled. Once shipped, the order can no longer be cancelled and our return policy applies. Please contact email@example.com or call +1-888-963-8006 for product specific restocking fees.
All returns must have a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please contact our customer service manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1-888-963-8006. Please provide your order number, items to be returned and a brief explanation. Refunds and credits are issued only after inspection of the items. All items returned must be in their original packaging. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original packaging with all parts, pieces, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, etc. All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Heat pumps and special order items are not returnable.
Damaged or Defective Items
All our items carry the manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact our customer service manager by emailing email@example.com or calling +1-888-963-8006 for product specific warranty information.
Damaged in Shipment: If your items were damaged in shipment, contact our customer service manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1-888-963-8006 within 15 days of receipt so we can arrange for a replacement. If the box being delivered is badly damaged, you should refuse shipment and contact our customer service department.
Guests and non-credit accounts
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and payment via Cheque. Credit cards are charged at the time the order is placed. For Cheque payments, orders will be shipped after the Cheque is received, funds have cleared in our account and items are in stock. You must select the Cheque Payment option on the Checkout page. For faster service, we also accept Bank Transfers. Select Cheque Payment on checkout and contact our customer service for bank transfer instructions.
Accounts with Credit Terms
For customers with established RockyRidge Geo Distributors credit, payment terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of shipment or pick‑up. All credit extended by RockyRidge Geo Distributors to customer, and the limits of such credit, is at RockyRidge Geo Distributors’s sole discretion, and may be reduced or revoked by RockyRidge Geo Distributors at any time, for any reason. RockyRidge Geo Distributors reserves the right to charge a convenience fee for late payments. RockyRidge Geo Distributors further reserves the right to charge customer a late payment fee at the rate of one and one‑half percent (1‑1/2%) of the amount due for each month or portion thereof that the amount due remains unpaid, or such lesser amount as may be permitted under applicable law. Anticipation and cash discounts are not allowed. All payments must be made in Canadian dollars. RockyRidge Geo Distributors shall have the right of set‑off and deduction for any sums owed by customer to RockyRidge Geo Distributors.
If customer fails to make payment within thirty (30) days of shipment or pick‑up, or fails to comply with RockyRidge Geo Distributors’s credit terms, or fails to supply adequate assurance of full performance to RockyRidge Geo Distributors within a reasonable time after requested by RockyRidge Geo Distributors (such time as specified in RockyRidge Geo Distributors’s request), RockyRidge Geo Distributors may defer shipments until such payment or compliance is made, require cash in advance for any further shipments, demand immediate payment of all amounts then owed, elect to pursue collection action (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and any and all other associated costs of collection), and/or may, at its option, cancel all or any part of an unshipped order.
Customer agrees to assume responsibility for, and customer hereby unconditionally guarantees payment of, as provided herein, all purchases made by customer, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Each of customer’s subsidiaries and affiliates purchasing from RockyRidge Geo Distributors will be jointly and severally liable for purchases with customer, and customer is also acting as agent for such subsidiaries and affiliates.
Customer hereby grants to RockyRidge Geo Distributors a first priority purchase money security interest and/or chattel mortgage in the products and any accounts receivable or cash from resale thereof until full payment is made to RockyRidge Geo Distributors. Customer agrees to file, and it permits and authorizes RockyRidge Geo Distributors to file, any financing statements or other appropriate documents with its governmental authorities to perfect the validity, priority, and enforceability of RockyRidge Geo Distributors’s lien or security interest.
Seller declines responsibility for wrong usage of the product. The Customer acknowledges having read the product’s specifications and submittals for the intended use and undertakes to respect such specifications.
Limitation of Liability
The Seller will not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action) and irrespective of whether the Seller has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. In no event will the Seller’s liability exceed the price the Buyer paid to the Seller for the specific Goods provided by the Seller giving rise to the claim or cause of action.
Personal and company information
You may choose to provide information about yourself and your company by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. Rocky Ridge Geo Distributors only asks you to disclose as much information as is necessary to provide you with information requested or to respond to you with a question, recommendation or comment in relation to your request or our website. We may also collect details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access. When you access our website, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our website. This information may be used to help us to improve our site and the services we offer.
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Register to use our website, applications or services (including free trials). This may include your name (including business name), address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences.
- Place an order using our website(s), applications or services. This may include your name(including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address) and payment details.
- Complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service.
- Interact with us using social media.
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications or services we make available or when you update those details.
- Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
- We will also collect your information where you only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our website and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact you to remind you to complete any outstanding information and/or for purposes of marketing.
- We also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access and use any of our websites, applications or services. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or servicesthat you have ordered.
- Carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications.
- Compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties.
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us.
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities).
- Monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, website, applications and services and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you.
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations.
- Detect, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes).
- Contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services).
- To monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you.
- Deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services.
- Deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers or product manufacturers).
- Provide you with location based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geo-location data.
Our website, applications (including mobile applications) and services may contain technology that enables us to:
- Check specific information from your device or systems directly relevant to your use of the websites, applications or services against our records to make sure the website, applications or services are being used in accordance with our end-user agreements and to troubleshoot any problems.
- Obtain information relating to any technical errors or other issues with our website, applications and services.
- Collect information about how you and users use the functions of the features of our website, applications and services.
- Gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our applications or services.
- We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails, webinars and phone conversations. Information which we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our website, applications and services you order from us or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
- We may obtain information through mobile applications that you or your users install on their mobile devices to access and use our website, applications or services or which you or your users use to provide other services related to that mobile application (for example, to sync information from our application or service with such mobile application). These mobile applications may be our own mobile applications or those belonging to third parties. Where the mobile application belongs to a third party, you must read that third party’s own privacy notice as it will apply to your use of that third party mobile application. We are not responsible for such third party mobile applications and their use of your personal information.
- Mobile applications may provide us with information related to a user’s use of that mobile application and use of our applications and services accessed using that mobile application. We may use such information to provide and improve the mobile application or our own application or services. For example, activity undertaken within a mobile application may be logged.
If you follow a link from our website, application or service to another site or service, this Privacy Notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services. Our websites, applications or services may enable you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your social media account. Those social media sites may automatically provide us with access to certain personal information retained by them about you (for example any content you have viewed). You should be able to manage your privacy settings from within your own third party social media account(s) to manage what personal information you enable us to access from that account.
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service). We use the following different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies are cookies which are needed for our websites, applications or services to function properly, for example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas of our website or to remember what you have put into your shopping basket.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications and services work.
Functionality cookies allow our website, applications and services to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operators’ permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Web beacons and parameter tracking
IP Address and traffic data
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, the website that you visited before ours and the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
Find out more about the individual cookies and analytics technologies that we use.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, to help the website analyze how users use the websites, applications or services. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the websites, applications or services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the websites, applications or services compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
To find out more, see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ , or any other URL provided by Google.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to our company’s services and the full content of this website. Our company’s logo and the logo’s of the companies listed on this website as well as brand names and specific services are all registered trademarks.
Disclaimer and Consent
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, our company excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or our company’s literature. Also excluded, is all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
These Terms and Conditions form part of the agreement between the customer and our company. Your accessing of this website and/or placing an order with our company, indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.