The ZON-0600 WiFi Zone Controller can operate zone valves or zone pumps the choice is yours. Each module allows control up to 4 individual zones with the ability of wireless expansion between modules.
Unlike your typical zone control the ZON-0600 features a full colour touch screen display that allows you to view multi-zone operation status and zone temperatures. The control features a bigger enclosure (double in size) than its predecessor (ZON-0550) for increased space for equipment wiring. The enclosure also features a brand new black glossy colour that will update and modernize any mechanical room.
Each controller is now Wi-Fi enabled eliminating the need to use the Thermolinx Wi-Fi module for online connection. Each zone can be viewed or configured from your smartphone or tablet devices, allowing you to control your comfort anytime or anywhere.
With so many features integrated into the ZON-0600 WiFi Zone Controller the control allows for customized options including selectable pump and demand outputs, pre and post purge run times with exercising options, and the ability to tie in an auxiliary thermistor to run a setpoint directly off the ZON-0600 (ex. DHW setpoint without using the zone output).
The new design incorporates a new pairing process that utilizes an internal Wi-Fi protocol between modules that further extends the communication distance and reduces the chance of interference with other operating systems. This process also allows for communication for demands, dampers and their priorities, amongst one another.
Key features are:
- Control up to 4 individual zones per module
- Pump, valve and damper control
- Multiple heating and cooling modes
- Humidity control
- Fan control (on/off/intermittent)
- Zone priority
- Programmable schedules
- 2 Wire thermostat (THM-0600)
- Wi-Fi Enabled (TMX-0100 is no longer required)
- Remote Software updates via the web
- View zone temperatures and operation status on the main screen
- Bigger wiring enclosure for easy installation
- Full colour touch screen display on the ZON-0600
- Share demand communication between modules wireless
- Selectable pump output options
- Programmable post purge and exercising options
- 3 selectable demand outputs (HT, LT, HD, HD2, CD,CD2, AUX, APP)
- Pairing process is done through zone control
- External thermistor input to run a setpoint directly from the control
- Ability to control more than four dampers with multiple controls
- Warm weather shut down feature to prevent heating equipment to turn on in warm temperatures
- New THM-0600 interface (scroll feature)