Introducing: ZON-0500 Expandable Zone Controller from HBX Controls
A lot of times residential and commercial applications will experience rooms that are always warmer or colder than others. There are many different explanations for this. An efficient way to eliminate this problem is system zoning. HBX Control Systems provide the zone control solution you’ve been looking for with the ZON-0500 Expandable Zone Controller. The ZON-0500 is compatible with most stand-alone thermostats and can provide zone valve or zone pump control.
The ZON-0500 controller can be daisy-chained. As a result it provides unlimited coverage and flexibility for virtually any number of zones. The ZON-0500 allows for pump or valve control, and is capable of enabling a boiler. The layout of the control makes for easy wiring and simple setup, therefore allowing for quick installation and minimal on-site time.
- Up to 4 independant zones per control
- Attaches to CPU-1000 or ECO-1000 controls, or stand alone unit
- Expandable to 36 zones
- Provides pump or valve control
- Boiler enable/ TT contacts
- 2 demand outputs (Heat/Cool) or (TT/DHW)
- Multiple priority selections (see page 7)
- Heating zones will not open or turn on when the CPU-1000 is in Warm Weather Shut Down (WWSD)
- Fully protected by resettable fuses
- Zone protection technology – when combined with the ECO-1000
Included with ZON-0500:
- One 32 Pin Connector
- One Terminal Screwdriver