Introducing the WAV-0110 Wireless Outdoor Sensor from HBX Controls.
The WAV-0110 Wireless Outdoor Sensor goes against all conventional wireless technology. While others communicate only with their own devices, HBX has developed a way to broaden horizons. The WAV-0110 is able to connect to any control that uses a thermistor input for its outdoor sensing. Because of this revolutionary technology, the WAV-0110 Wireless Outdoor Sensor can connect to boilers, reset controls, thermostats and many other devices. This makes the WAV-0110 perfect for retrofits as well as new installs.
This wireless outdoor temperature sensor is compatible with the HBX ECO-0550 and HBX ECO-1000. If wires to the outside are missing, this wireless sensor provides a perfect solution to allow for outdoor temperature readings on the HBX Controller inside the mechanical room.
Key features are:
- Works with any control, not just an HBX Control
- 500/5k/10k/20k Thermistor options built in dipswitch selectable
- 2000 foot open air range (2.4 GHz Frequency)
- Minimum 2 year battery life – 2 AA’s (included) – Battery Life indicator
- See where to place the sensor based on signal strength indicator: range 1-6
Ideal because of:
- Perfect for retrofits if outdoor wires are missing
- No Electrician needed to wire up- saves time and money
- Simple to install and easy to pair
- Know when to change battery with battery life indicator