Introducing: SuperBrute XL Flow Center with two Grundfos UPS60-150 pumps in series
The SuperBrute XL Flow Center pump module is perfect for light commercial geothermal heat pump installations. Its all-in-one design provides pumps, valves, and foam-insulated cabinet in one package. The large 2″ full-flow 3-way flushing and isolation valves are designed for higher flow rates associated with light commercial and large residential applications (approximate installation size up to 12).
- Grundfos Pumps SuperBrute XL wet rotor circulators
- Pump model UPS60-150
- 3-Speed pumps
- 2” full-flow flushing and service valves
- Forged brass valves with NBR seals
- Standard ½” socket drive for valve actuation
- Blow-out proof spool
- Powder-coated steel cabinet
- Foam installed cabinet for condensation protection
- Wall mounted for space savings
- Slotted mounting holes for installation ease
This flow center has the GeoFlo double O-Ring XL ports. As a result, it is compatible with our Flo-Link XL fittings which can be installed easily without the use of any tools. We recommend the Flo-Link XL by camlock fittings for use with the flush cart for optimal purging of the geothermal ground loop field.