Introducing: Nordic RH-series multifamily geothermal heat pump.
This compact horizontal geothermal heat pump is a water to air unit. It is ideal for multi-unit condos, commercial (office buildings, schools etc…) or high performance residential projects with low heat loss (for example in NetZero energy projects). This multifamily geothermal heat pump has a single stage compressor, and no desuperheater, resulting in a cost effective heat pump that will work on an open or closed loop.
Features of this heat pump are:
- Small sizes from 0.75 ton to 2.0 tons – Ideal for Condo heating & cooling
- Small footprint: 22″ x 18″ and only 48″ long[/fusion_li_item]
- Front side-only access for compact installations[/fusion_li_item]
- Low noise: double grommet compressor isolation for low noise[/fusion_li_item]
- Air Coil: extra thick tubing for durability[/fusion_li_item]
- Works with popular thermostats such as NEST, ECOBEE and LYRIC T6 Pro WiFi
An external back-up plenum heater can be added. This heat pump does have an onboard control for externally mounted electric backup plenum heater.
Capacity sizes nomenclature:
R09 = 0.75 ton
R12 = 1.0 ton
R18 = 1.5 ton
R24 = 2.0 ton
There are no reviews yet.