Introducing: the Nordic R-Series Commercial or Multifamily
This compact size R-Series Commercial or Multifamily is a water to air unit for forced air heating & cooling. It is ideal for multi-unit condos, commercial (office buildings, schools etc…) or high performance residential projects with low heat loss (for example in NetZero energy projects). It has an 19″ x 19″ footprint and therefore fits easily in closets or small storage spaces. This small geothermal heat pump has a single stage compressor, and no desuperheater, resulting in a cost effective heat pump that will work on an open or closed loop.
An external back-up plenum heater can be added. This heat pump does have an onboard control for externally mounted electric backup plenum heater.
Features of this Nordic R-Series Commercial or Multifamily water-to-air heat pump are:
- Small sizes from 0.75 ton to 2.0 tons – Ideal for Condo heating & cooling.
- Small footprint: 19” x 19” and only 42” high.
- Front side-only access for compact installations. Blower can be removed from inside the unit.
- Compressor – dependable single-speed LG rotary compressor, with built-in accumulator.
- Low noise: double grommet compressor isolation for low noise.
- Air Coil: extra thick tubing for durability.
Capacity sizes nomenclature:
R09 = 0.75 ton
R12 = 1.0 ton
R18 = 1.5 ton
R24 = 2.0 ton