NORDIC W-Series Pool Heating
The NORDIC W-Series Pool Heating geothermal heat pump is a high efficiency two-stage geothermal heat pumps with R410a refrigerant. This water-to-water heat pump model is designed specifically for indoor or outdoor pool heating using a geothermal ground loop.
This heat pump is designed to function solely as a swimming pool heater. It features a titanium condenser which resists corrosion from pool water much better than copper or CuNi.
The NORDIC W-Series Pool Heating heat pump does not reverse, which means it does not do cooling. It also does not come with desuperheater for domestic hot water preheat.
The heat pump has 2″ PVC Union connections for connecting the pool water supply and return lines.
The NORDIC W-Series Pool Heating heat pump is priced competitively due to omission of reversing valve (no cooling) and desuperheater (DHW preheat).
Complete Indoor Pool solution
Combine this pool heating heat pump with the Nordic© Pool HRV heat recovery dehumidification system for a complete and energy-efficient indoor pool solution!
- Dedicated geothermal heat pump for indoor or outdoor pool heating
- Comes with titanium condenser for optimal corrosion resistance from pool water
- Cabinet has powder coated finish inside and out
- Cabinet is insulated with 1” acoustic insulation
- Four removable access panels for easy servicing
- A hard start kit is standard on all single-phase models