The NORDIC W-Series Hydronic water-to-water heat pump
The NORDIC W-Series Hydronic water-to-water heat pump units are high efficiency two-stage geothermal heat pumps with R410a refrigerant.
Dual Stage compressors for efficiency and reliability
Two stage units offer a significant efficiency increase over single stage units when operation in the reduced capacity mode. The Copeland Ultratech® two-stage scroll compressor (models 25-75) is amongst the most reliable and efficient residential sized compressors. This product produces large quantities of hot water.
All you geothermal hydronic heating and cooling needs
Install this heat pump on either open well systems or on closed loop systems. The model comes standard as a reversible heating/cooling system with domestic hot water desuperheater. Popular to use with concrete in-floor heating systems, or any other application where large quantities of hot and cold water are required. For dedicated Pool Heating, check out the NORDIC Pool Heating Geothermal heat pump.
Features and options for the NORDIC W-Series Hydronic:
- Bronze heat domestic hot water circulator pump
- Cabinet has powder coated finish inside and out.
- Cabinet is insulated with ½” acoustic insulation.
- Four removable access panels for easy servicing.
- A hard start kit is standard on all single-phase models.
- High efficiency Turbotec® coaxial heat exchangers with copper or Cupro Nickel available on request.
- Unit pre-wired for operation on a closed loop or a water well.