NORDIC TF-Series Multi Function
The NORDIC TF-Series Multi Function heat pumps are the solution for a home that requires in-floor heating in part or all of the structure while also requiring forced air heating and cooling throughout the building. TF stands for Triple Function. It has the three functions of a Furnace, Central A/C and Boiler all in one machine.
How it works
Air heating and cooling are provided via an air duct system controlled from a central thermostat. When the desired air temperature is reached and the thermostat is satisfied, the unit will automatically switch to its hot water making mode. It then supplies hot water to an in-floor heating system, swimming pool, or any other hot water requirement. The TF Series can also be set to hot water priority instead of hot air priority.
Ideal for homes with combination infloor radiant and forced air
The NORDIC TF-Series Multi Function is the perfect solution for a home that has in-floor heating in part of the house (usually in the basement and first floor) but also has ductwork for cooling the whole home and heating the second floor. This versatility makes the TF Series popular for new construction homes.
Standard product features:
- Desuperheater for domestic hot water preheat
- GEN2 Control Board with built-in Aquastat for buffer tank set-point control
- R410a – Environmentally friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant
- Fan – ECM variable speed with oversized blower for ultra-quiet operation
- Compressor – Copeland Ultratech® high efficiency two-stage scroll
- Hard Start Kit – for smoother compressor starts
- Accumulator – Protects compressor against liquid slugging
- Coaxial Heat Exchangers – Heavy duty for reliability, enhanced surface for efficiency (CuNi available as option)
- Cabinet – Satin galvanized, powder coat paint, and acoustically insulated for quiet operation
The Nordic Triple Function heat pump is working fantastic. It is much quieter than the other brand heat pump we had. It has no problem heating our 5400 sq ft log home all by itself.