NORDIC RH-Series Horizontal
Known as the NORDIC RH-Series Horizontal, this unit is the horizontal version of the classic vertical R Series. This heat pump has all of the same features as the vertical unit, but is configured horizontally, perfect for basement retrofits where there isn’t enough height to accommodate a regular sized unit. Note: the RH-80 (6.5tons) series has a single stage compressor.
Features and options for the NORDIC RH-Series Horizontal
- Domestic hot water desuperheater package.
- Turbotec® coaxial heat exchangers, cupro nickel heat exchangers available.
- Taco® slow closing water valve kit are available for open loop installations.
- Smallest 5-6 ton footprint in the industry at 24” x 28”.
- Completely insulated water lines, accumulator and heat exchanger.
- Over sized evaporator (Ex. A three horse power heat pump as a five horse power evaporator) so they can achieve very high COP’s even when operated on ground loops with EWT’s as low as 25°F.