NORDIC EMW Energy Module
Saves space by combining most mechanical room components into one box. The EMW Energy Module is NORDIC’s all in one solution for in-floor heating systems coupled with geothermal water-to-water technology. It is essentially a premium water-to-water heat pump with buffer tank, backup heat, indoor circulators, and control electronics in a single unit, utilizing the Copeland Ultratech 2-stage compressor for industry-leading efficiency.
The NORDIC EMW Energy Module saves many hours of installation plumbing and wiring by combining most mechanical room components into one cabinet. It saves mechanical room space and standardizes your hydronic system installations for easier service and simplified jobsite documentation. The EMW Energy Module is also available in two-tank models with separate hot and cold tanks, either reversing or simultaneous heating/cooling. Ideal for residential and light commercial geothermal in-floor fan coil applications. Standard included with this model are:
- Water-to-water heat pump with built-in 50 gallon storage tank
- Integrated 12KW electric back-up / AUX heat
- NEW in 2019: Gen2 built-in controls and full BACNet compatibility
- Domestic hot water pre-heat via desuperheater with built-in circulator pump
- Built-in Load side pump, easily accessible
- Built-in Floor ZONE pump, activated via ‘dry-contact’ directly from your zone controller
Truly the easiest out-of-the-box geothermal hydronic heating system on the market!