Introducing: Grundfos Magna 3 Series Variable Speed Insulated Pumps with Isolation Valves
The Grundfos Magna 3 Series variable speed pumps are your choice for precise control circulation on larger installations. The GeoFlo pump cabinet enclosure contains CFC-free, polyurethane foam. It comes with Flo-Link XL connections.
Pumps include two 2” Ball valve isolation easily inserted without tools into the patented double O-ring connections.
Key Features are:
- Variable speed circulator with integrated VFD for larger installations
- Wireless communication to backup pump
- Built-in differential pressure control
- Ready for central pump, primary-secondary, or one-pipe systems
- 2” connections
- Ball isolation valves included (optional check valve for two-pump primary/backup installation)
- Powder-coated steel cabinet (40 series)
- Foam insulation for condensation protection
- Wall mounted for space savings
Applications include: Central pumping, primary-secondary, and one-pipe systems using differential pressure control. Wireless communication for primary/backup or cascade (lead/lag) control is standard. BMS controls are available. INDOOR USE ONLY.