HBX Thermostat Product family: HBX THM-0200
The HBX THM-0200 is a programmable thermostat designed for dual stage heating and cooling to a single zone. The thermostat incorporates a sophisticated P.I.D algorithm, and as a result can increase the energy efficiency of the heating and cooling system as a whole. Furthermore, the thermostat consists of 5-weekday and 2-weekend programmable capabilities.
The THM-0200 has two (2) external sensor inputs and multiple heating and cooling modes. Finally, it can function as a single stage boiler control with outdoor reset.
Beneficial features exclusive to the HBX THM-0200 include: first of all, setback options consisting of 5-weekday and 2-weekend programmable capabilities. Also, the use of 2 thermistors will permit for internal room, external floor and/or outdoor sensing capabilities.
The THM-0200 can be used as standalone thermostat or in combination with the ZON-0500 when zoning is required.
Key features and benefits of the HBX THM-0200 are:
- Heat – Cool mode, as well as 2-stage heating or cooling modes
- Single boiler control capability
- Backlit graphic display
- User-friendly programming features
- Continuous fan option
- Internal room, external floor or outdoor sensing capabilities
- Outdoor or floor temperature display
- Push button keypad control
- Run temperatures in °C or °F
- Includes 10′ external sensor
- Integrated 2 Amp dry contacts
- Large, full graphic backlit display
- Weekday and weekend setpoint options
Included with HBX THM-0200
- One 10ft 10k Sensor