Introducing the HBX Thermal Energy Meter
The HBX Thermal Energy Meter uses patent pending SensorLinx™. SensorLinx™ is a customizable sensor solution incorporating the WFS Sensor (Wi-Fi Flow & Temperature Sensor) and WPS Sensor (Wi-Fi Pressure & Temperature Sensor). The system includes 2 pre-paired sensors that feature a wireless communication protocol between them that eliminates the need to need for the supply and return piping to be within 2 meters of each other.
Vortex in-fluid Sensors
The system is based on vortex in-fluid sensors rather than other sensing technologies for more precise and accurate sensing calculations with a built-in electronic calculator and data logger via the ThermoLinx mobile app.
Key features are:
- EN 1434 certification
- Residential and commercial tenant billing
- Supply and return do not have to be within 2 meters like conventional BTU meters
- Graphs calculated BTU’s based on hour, day, week and monthly
- Accurate calculations in glycol, methanol, and water at any concentration
- External strap on thermistor for simple BTU calculations
- Vortex in-flow sensor
- Measure up to 106 GPM
The applications are endless
District geothermal utilities, single home metering, conventional HVAC energy usage metering (think Condo buildings), the HBX Thermal Energy Meter offers a wide variety of applications. BTU metering drives end-consumer energy conscious behavior. Contact us if you have questions about this product.