HBX Thermostat Product family: HBX THM-0100
The HBX THM-0100 is a non-programmable thermostat. It is designed for single stage heating or cooling to a single zone while incorporating a sophisticated P.I.D algorithm. The THM-0100 is also good as a single setpoint control allowing for the operation of DHW (digital Aquastat), pumps and other equipment.
The THM-0100 operates in three (3) different modes: room, floor and dual mode. The thermostat also includes a 10′ external sensor to measure floor temperature for floor protection and enhanced comfort control. This THM-0100 can not only be used as a standalone thermostat, but also in combination with the ZON-0500 if zoning is required.
This diverse single stage heating or cooling non-programmable thermostat uses a PID Algorithm theory. This algorithm as a result reduces cycling of the heating and cooling equipment. It also contributes to better energy efficiency. The HBX THM-0100 can also benefit applications requiring a single setpoint control. A single on board auxiliary sensor allows for internal room, external floor, or outdoor sensing options.
The HBX THM-0100 has these key features:
- Single stage heating or cooling
- Internal room, external floor or outdoor sensing capabilities
- Outdoor and floor temperature display
- Push button keypad control
- User-friendly programming features
- Run temperatures in °C of °F
- Includes 10′ external sensor
- Integrated 2 Amp dry contacts
- Large, full graphic backlit display
- Can be used as single setpoint control (DHW digital Aquastat)
- Backlit visual graphic display
- Includes external sensor (can be used for floor temp sensing)
Included with the HBX THM-0100:
- One 10ft 10k Sensor