Introducing: HBX Controls ECO-0600
The HBX ECO-0600 Geothermal Control is designed to be a stand –alone outdoor reset control device. The purpose and function of the ECO-0600 is to provide control for geothermal applications with the ability control equipment in a 2 pipe, single or dual tank, hydronic heating or cooling system.
The ECO-0600 can control up to four (4) heat pump stages (air-to-water or water-water) or chillers and a reversing valve with outdoor temperature reset control.
This powerful control can control a backup heat source (boiler) while operating three (3) heat pump stages. Moreover, the backup heat source can be brought on with a few different options, for example based on outdoor or tank temperatures. The control can manage single tank or dual tank applications with separate hot and cold tanks. The control also features DHW (domestic hot water) control with any application.
Remote access anytime, anywhere.
Used in conjunction with the free HBX Sensorlinx™ mobile app, users can control their geothermal system remotely from there smartphone or tablet devices with the ability to adjust heat pump and backup parameters, monitor tank temperatures, equipment operation status and receive alarm notifications.
Key Features and Benefits are:
- Control up to 4 heat pump stages
- Backup boiler control
- NOW with built-in WiFi support (no TMX required). Control your ECO-0600 from anywhere!
- Outdoor reset on hot and cold tanks
- Single or dual tank modes
- Runs reversing valve and/or 3 way valves
- Rotates heat pumps on time or cycles
- Alarm notification on tank temperature via the Sensorlinx™ app
Included with the HBX Controls ECO-0600:
- One Outdoor sensor
- Two Heat treated tie wraps
- Two Universal sensors
- One Terminal screwdriver