Introducing the most comprehensive Geothermal flush cart for residential and light commercial geothermal.
The Geo-Flo Flush Cart is the professional’s choice to purge air and flush debris from residential and light commercial geothermal ground loops. The Flush Cart includes all the important features required to safely flush and purge the loop. It includes power flushing, power draining, pump and dump, and debris filtering. Its compact design utilizes standard components which allows for easy field service. The 1.5 HP self-priming 115V pump is mounted above the cart’s axle providing a well balanced system that is easy to maneuver. The Geo-Flo flush cart is the industry’s only ETL listed flush cart (to UL standard 778).
The 1″ female hose connections fit to our 1″ male camlock fittings which fit to any of our residential pump pack modules.
Features of this flush cart are:
- Tank: 10” Diameter, 13 gallon capacity
- Hand Truck: P-Handle, powder-coated steel
- Tires: 10” Pneumatic
- ETL safety listed (to UL standard 778)
- Wiring: 20’ 12/3 SJO cord with 15 Amp male plug
- Power Switch: Weatherproof switch box with 20 Amp GFCI protected switch
- Filter: Removable/reusable, 31″ long, 100 micron, 90 GPM max. (standard); optional 1 micron add-on (P/N 3832)
- Power Flush Valve: Brass, 2” Full port
- Dead-Head Valve: Brass, 1.5” Full port
- Hose connections: 1.5” CAM male quick-connect
- Power Drain Valve: Brass, ½” Full port with garden hose swivel connection
- Pump & Dump Valve: Brass, ½” Full port with garden hose swivel connection
- Fill Valve: Brass, ½” Full port with garden hose swivel connection
- Pump Case Drain Port Valves:(2) ¼”, Brass
- PT Port: Located on discharge side of pump; allows pressure measurement
- Pump/Tank Connection: 2” flexible wire reinforced hose
- Sight tube: Flexible with O-ring; allows fluid level monitoring during dead-head
- Hoses: (2) 1.5” ID, Flexible PVC hose with rigid PVC helix with 1.5” CAM female quick connect fittings (pump side) and 1” CAM fittings (loop side)
There are no reviews yet.