Standard product features of this ATF – Air to Air and Water air-source heat pump:
- The indoor unit features an industry leading 24″ x 28″ footprint, with a premium appearance. The air discharge is field-changeable from top to side.
- The large capacity outdoor unit provides superior heating in colder outdoor temperatures and ultra-efficient cooling in hotter climates.
- Both the indoor and outdoor unit fans are true variable speed with ECM-style motors, for comfort and energy efficiency.
- The intelligent defrost logic minimizes the energy required to defrost the outdoor coil.
- The outdoor ice channeling design removes the bottom tray and angles the outdoor coil to eliminate ice build-up.
- The Copeland Ultratech two-stage scroll compressor has double isolation for quiet operation and is located in the indoor portion of the heat pump for cold-weather service and better refrigerant and oil management.
- Our Gen2 electronic control board has an external digital user interface and includes data logging, internet and laptop USD connections and a BACnet interface for commercial applications.
- A double walled heat exchanger and ECM bronze head circulator is factory installed and provides domestic hot water preheating.
- The hydronic heat coil is a heavy duty coaxial type for excellent solids tolerance and resistance to freezing.
This ATF – Air to Air and Water air-source heat pump is a true Cold Climate heat pump. Made in Canada, for Canadian winters.