Standard product features of this Air-to-Air heat pump:
- Indoor Unit – industry leading 24” x 28” footprint with premium appearance.
- High Performance Outdoor Unit – for superior heating in cold temperatures & efficient cooling in hot climates. Hinge mounted door for ease of service. Raised mounting leg kits available.
- Fan Units – Both indoor and outdoor unit fans are true variable speed with ECM-style motors, for comfort and energy efficiency.
- Intelligent Defrost Logic – minimizes energy required to defrost the outdoor coil.
- Outdoor Ice Channeling Design – no bottom tray & angled outdoor coil for no ice build-up.
- Compressor – Copeland Ultratech® two-stage scroll, with double isolation for quiet operation; located in indoor unit for ease of cold-weather service, and better refrigerant/oil management.
- Gen2 Electronic Control Board – with external two-line digital user interface. Includes automatic hot water output control based on outdoor temperature, data logging, internet and laptop USB connections, and BACnet interface.
- Refrigerant Pressure Sensors – electronic high and low, displayed by user interface.
- Electronic Expansion Valves (EEV’s) – for precise refrigerant control.
- Start Capacitor Kit & Suction Accumulator.
- Domestic Hot Water – double walled heat exchanger and ECM bronze head circulator factory installed, an exclusive Nordic® feature in the air-source market.
- Air discharge is field changeable from top to side.
This air-source heat pump is a true cold climate Air-to-Air heat pump. Made in Canada for North-American winters!